Travelling Diver guides are;
Site-by-site Diving Guides with Integrated Logbook Format
- They are designed specifically for the recreational diver.
- Focus on useful, easy and interesting information.
Lightweight - great for airline baggage weight restrictions.
They fit into your standard diving logbook binder.
They are all researched and written to the highest standards.
They are recommended and approved by leading organisations.
You get individual dive-site reference at your fingertips:
You get a great, easy-to-use format:
- Learn about each individual dive site with the detailed information included, which you can refer back to time and again.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that the information is accurate, reliable and trustworthy – having been written by local experts from years of research.
- Familiarize yourself with each and every site using the unique 3D maps included.
- Experience recommended dive routes, sites and location overviews, enabling you to better select your dive sites and maximise your dive.
- Know what marine life to look out for as seen in the stunning wildlife photography and additional information.
- You get a memorable record, wonderful holiday keepsake and a truly useful dive log.
- The pack fits neatly into and integrates seamlessly with your standard diving logbook binder.
- You can get a different pack for each diving destination.
- You’ll enjoy the sheet-a-dive format for easy access to individual sites.
- Includes all the major dive sites of each destination for your perusal.
- You can record your dive information faster and more easily than a standard logbook.
- Includes special offers from diving organizations.
- Top quality, clear and easy to read printing.
If you are going on a diving trip - pack a Travelling Diver guide. click here....